Vernon's Speakeasy has a BUSINESS CASUAL Dress Code Policy in order to maintain an enjoyable environment for ALL guests. We thank you in advance for following these guidelines which will be enforced at our restaurants.
-Guests wearing ball caps dining at Vernon's Speakeasy will be asked to wear their hat with the bill facing forward. Other more formal head attire such as cowboy hats and fedoras are allowed in the main dining room.
- Gym and/or beach wear is not allowed, specifically:
- Men’s sleeveless tank tops
- Exposed sports bras
- Hoodie sweatshirts with the hood worn on the head
- Jeans and dress shorts are allowed
- No exposed undergarments, or excessively baggy or oversized clothing
- Clothing should not exhibit offensive language or offensive graphics.
Vernon's Speakeasy management reserves the right to update the Dress Code Policy at any time, make discretionary exceptions as appropriate, and refuse service to patrons who we deem are not appropriately dressed.
Vernon’s Speakeasy is recognized as one of the most romantic restaurants in the United States. In order to maintain the intimate ambiance we are known for, we respectfully do not allow children five years of age or under in our main dining rooms.*
*Designated family days will allow for children to attend. Please see the calendar at www.yougottapassword.com for authorized days. Private parties may be exempt from this policy please discuss when you make the reservation.
On Friday or Saturday: Parties of 8 or more will be charged a no-show fee of $50/person if the party size decreases once the party size is confirmed. Party sizes must be confirmed with us before 2:00 pm on the day of the party to ensure proper table set up. Parties that are not confirmed with us prior to 2:00 pm will be confirmed for the number of guests that were originally booked.
Parties of 12 or more require one of our private set menus. Please choose one of our menus from our Private Events
. *some add-ons or accommodations may be made with prior management approval. See credit card policy for cancelation and no-show fees.
- Balloons, party decorations, and Specialty Cakes are ONLY allowed in Private Dining Rooms. They are not allowed in the main dining room, the Black Diamond Lounge, Black Diamond Lounge Bar, the Capone Room, or the Chamber.
- Marijuana and Vaping – Guests who emit marijuana odors or are vaping on-premise will be asked to leave.
- Separate Checks — Vernon's Speakeasy will allow separate checks for parties of up to 9 guests. For groups of 10 or more, Vernon's Speakeasy will accept up to 10 equal, separate payments per dining party.
- Behavior Policy — Loud and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
- Dining Experience Policy - Reservations are respectfully reserved for guests wishing to experience our full dining experience including ordering an entree. We have a split plate charge of $10. For those who wish to experience our restaurant to only enjoy cocktails, appetizers, or dessert, we offer limited bar top seating without reservations at first come first served.